Senior/Lead Product Strategist
We’re growing our Product Strategy practice and seeking Senior and Lead Product Strategists to power up our practice and projects!
Our Product Strategists, depending on experience, and the size and scope of projects, lead or are part of multidisciplinary teams of designers, service designers and technologists.
They abstract original insight, design, validate and sell compelling visions and propositions, and help deliver pragmatic roadmaps, while leading the team and client through this exciting journey. They are deeply strategic, innovative and commercially minded.
We feel there are two distinct experience profiles that would fit neatly into this team - those who have extensive experience in proposition design and discovery, and those who have led the design and development of digital products (or even both).
Within all of this, it's important that our Product Strategists understand design and have worked closely with designers before. Our methodology rests on bringing together strategy, design and technology, with all three disciplines working closely together to drive the best outcome for our clients and our studio.
Experience that we feel is important for this role
- User experience and design is at the heart of everything that you do.
- Product innovation, digital transformation and customer experience development.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is used to channel energy into re-imagining the future and impacting the organisation overall.
- Sketch and prototyping ability with some digital fidelity.
- A technical background or strong understanding of technology.
- Familiarity with some aspects of software architecture and development, as well as interaction design and/or visual identity.
- Experience of working closely with designers and technologists.
- Agile and Lean working.
We’re going to treat you properly
- Generous and competitive salary (they're benchmarked and we're proud).
- Paid-for private healthcare packages to chose from.
- Company pension contributions.
- 20 days of holidays, plus 8 days of bank holidays (with a couple extra available to you when you need and want them). Plus additional Christmas closure to save these days for the rest of the year.
- Childcare support, including additional time off when you need to attend appointments and childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible working programmes. Many of the team have other things that they are involved in and we're on a mission to design a place to work where this is encouraged and supported. There is no one model to fit all so feel free to talk to us about what you need.
- Individual training budget for personal development (you'll have £1000 to attend conferences, buy books, crash courses, or seek out some coaching, in addition to our company wide activities).
- Communities of Practice meet ups every week. Connect with your team or join other teams to share interesting things, seek out feedback, and work on side projects together.
- Social events every month. We've been locked in a room with a zombie, gone climbing, ran around laser quest, brewed beer, learnt magic and coming up is our first poker night.
- Quarterly company days. We take ourselves out of the office regularly and each time we try to focus on something we're currently doing or something coming up. It's our time to set strategy, prioritise plans and make sure everyone is involved. It's also just a lot of fun.
If this is the kind of gig and company you like the sound of we’d love to hear from you!